What we need from you?
- Actual sample, drawing, specification, or even just some crazy ideas you have in mind can get us started.
- (Optional) Requirements for Material. Whether it needs to comply to RoHS 2.0, REACH, USP Class 6, or it needs to be DEHP free, fireproof, etc.
- (Optional) Sterilization method for your product, some common ones are Autoclave, ETO, H2O2, Gamma Radiation, and Dry Heat.
- (Optional) Depending on your target market, your product may need to be certified (CE, FDA, MDSAP) or tested (IEC 60601-2-2), we can also give regulation advice. Moreover, we have the ability to supply cables with UDI Printing.
After gathering above information from you, we can then provide professional inputs on manufacturability, material selection, and/or improvements for a sturdier design. In the meantime, we will also source the components needed for your product.
At the end of this stage, we will send you quotes, and if you agree, we will move on to the next stage.
- Tool designing and making can be complicated, but do not worry, we will ensure you get the sample that you expected.
- We will need your validation of the sample to move forward.
- This stage definitely gives you a sense of accomplishment when you see your product is finally being mass produced.
- We are strict with our Quality Control, you can rest assured that you will receive highest quality products.
- We get great deals with courier service companies, we also have connections to freight forwarders, whether your freight is being shipped via Air or Sea.
- You are welcome to discuss anything with us. Our goal is to provide total solutions to all your needs. Drop us a message to let us know you are here.